Monday, May 05, 2008

He Loves to *BLEEEEP*!

I don't normally do this, but I almost fell out of my chair this morning when I saw this video. For those of you who retain rosy, nostalgic memories of that mythical street, the video may soil those memories. But honestly, people, if you don't find the "Song of the Count" hilarious, something is truly wrong with your funny bone.

So if the mid-May blues have got you down, click on the link and give the video a chance. I guarantee you at least one laugh...or maybe two. Two laughs, ah, ah, ah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... Beeki showed me that video a couple of weeks ago and I nearly shat myself.

"I *bleep* the candles on the shelf, when I'm alone I *bleep* myself."

If that's not funny, I don't know what is.

Bibb Leo File said...

I think my favorite part is the Count's gentle confession that he "*bleeps* the spiders on the wall."

He says it with such reckless glee, too, as he almost caresses the little muppet spiders scurrying up the wall.

Damn, that's hilarious.