Sunday, February 10, 2008

The E & C Returns!


Evening, blogginers! I'm back from the murky gloom of my cynical boycott of blogs. Sure, I tried the whole creative routine there for a while, but it's a slow, taxing business to forge a cyber-narrative all by one's lonesome.

Never fear, though, all you die-hard fans of The Cyndrille Orchard. I will still occasionally update the story as I find the time. I realize that I'm talking to practically no one, but you must give me my delusions of blog-grandeur.

So, prepare yourselves for that old-time commentary from everyone's favorite book fetishist. Think of all the topics we'll have to discuss! The presidential election! My imminent trip to London this summer! Forkulele's greatest hits! Oh, the horizon teems with possibilities.

I simply cannot wait.

It's good to be back.

No comments: