Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the Winner Is...


Are you watching? Just for the record, I am. And I have some predictions. I always have predictions, and I have a rather uncanny record of guessing the right winners in the big categories. Of course, no one ever believes me when I say that I guessed correctly the next day. So this time, I'm posting my picks for all to see (with a time and date marker, mind you).

And so, here are Bibb's Oscar predictions:


Best Actor: Daniel Day Lewis, There Will Be Blood


Best Actress: Marion Cotillard, La Vie En Rose


Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Javier Bardem, No Country For Old Men


Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Ruby Dee, American Gangster


Best Picture: No Country For Old Men

And for an easy freebie...

Best Animated Feature: Ratatouille

We'll see if my preternatural soothsaying abilities are still working this year...
(Post your own picks if you dare, but do it quick!)

No comments: