Tuesday, July 25, 2006

British Talking Chimps = Comedy Gold

Those of you poor souls out there who have not yet sent/received a Monk-E-Mail deserve to hear the gospel and add some monkey-themed frivolity to your pointless existences.

Sure, I know this sounds juvenile and maybe like an easy way to get yourself fired for improper use of technology, but Monk-E-Mails are frickin' hilarious. You can type in whatever you want the four charismatic voices to say (Brits "Simon" and "Elizabeth" are my preferences), or you can actually call a number to record your very own voice for the message!

There are a number of background and clothing choices, and you can even add eyewear and other items to enhance the absurdity of your simian creation. Then you just ship your chimp off to whichever of your unsuspecting friends (or nemeses) you feel deserves him/her most. The chimps have no censors, so go bananas!

To paraphrase Peter Gabriel, Click the Monkey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't even know what to say. I've never heard of a Monk Email. I'm a bit concerned.

Fork said...

I want a monkeymail!

Bibb Leo File said...

Call your friends back once in a while and maybe you'll get one. (HINT, HINT!)

Fork said...

Hey! I've been busy! Although I'll be driving through D-Ville sometime in the VERY near future...HINT HINT!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for introducing us to Monk-E-Mail.