Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Reluctant Return

Much as Hadrian and Trajan before him (pictured here on the right) were compelled to relinquish control of their British province to their unworthy successors, I was compelled to come home from my foray overseas. Needless to say, I will visit the beauteous island of Britannia again someday, but for now, unfortunately, duty calls here in the boring ol' USA (aka "Wannabe England").

There will be much more to come in the way of holiday snaps, of course. Just at present, however, I'm rather knackered, so you'll have to excuse me for a bit while I have a lovely kip in me own bed. Cheers for now, mates.

2 comments:

Fork said...

HEY! That's TODAY! I was sitting down to some bicep curls this morning and I thought, "I wonder how those two are doing in England. And when the crap are they coming back to the states?"

I have my answer. Welcome home.

Bibb Leo File said...

Thanks much. I'm working on a slideshow for you (with plenty of Kensington Gardens in it). Stay tuned to the E&C for more pix as well.