Thursday, June 07, 2007

May the Bricks Be With You...

I don't normally blog about video games. Movies and books are typically more in my bailiwick. But dang it if I don't feel compelled to share about this one. When you die, you merely return to the bricks from which you were composed (an apt visual representation of a complex theological concept), and every level is jam-packed with cleverly hidden treasures and extras. I've never had this much fun with my Braincube TM, and these games have even renewed my passion for the original Star Wars saga. Playing through them has almost convinced me to shell out $12,000 for a tiny Preggo TM Playset . . . almost.


Some of you may not yet own a Stupendo Braincube TM, and others of you might have already upgraded your system to a Sex-Box 360 or a Slaystation 3, but if my opinion is worth diddly-poop to the three of you who occasionally visit this humble blog-corner, I recommend that you toss those other systems in the bin and return to the game console that actually makes use of that most neglected of bodily organs . . . the mind.


And just when you thought it couldn't get any cooler . . .


2 comments:

timdan said...

Dude!! They have on with Batman?!? I've played the Star Wars game, but I haven't seen the Batman!!

Bibb Leo File said...

The video game isn't out quite yet for Lego Batman, but it's coming. I think they will release it sometime next year...